Saturday 17 November 2012

Arggghhhhh - Not Really :)

Well yesterday was not too bad at all except for night time. 
I went on a 3.5 mile walk and got rather dizzy and light headed but on reading up more it seems that this is a withdrawal effect, so bring it on
Now then, I went to bed at around 11:30 and had been fine until then, I watched a bit of TV then decided to sleep as I was whacked, I must have been asleep for all of 20 minutes before I was wide awake and that was the pattern for the rest of the evening I can remember looking at the clock at least 4 times through the night, again this is another withdrawal symptom from quitting smoking so i will soldier on.
I am very pleased with myself because after 40 years of regular smoking and without any quit smoking miracle cures, no gum, no patches, no tablets and I know I will never smoke again :) it feels so liberating.

No comments:

Post a Comment